Types of Balancing Yoga
- It strengthens the legs and opens the hips.
- It improves your neuro mascular coordination.
- It helps with balance and endurance.
- It improves concentration.
- It may help those who suffer from sciatica (nerve pain in the leg).
- It improves your posture.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Improves body alignment.
- Helps in building core strength.
- Improves metabolism.
Downward Facing Dog Split
- It strengthen Arms and Shoulders.
- It lengthens the Hamstrings and Calves.
- Brings Blood Flow to the Brain.
- Stretches the Spine.