Types of Backbend Yoga
Cat-Cow Stretch (Chakravakasana)
- It treats your lower back pain.
- Sorts out weakness in upper body.
- Give some relief in Arthritis or stiffness of the hips and spine.
- Improving breath capacity.
- Helps in relieving stress.
Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
- It stretches the chest, neck, spine, and hips.
- Strengthen back, buttocks and hamstrings.
- Improves Blood circulation.
- Help in reducing stress and mild depression.
- Calms the brain and central nervous system.
- It improves digestion.
Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
- It strengthens spine.
- Stretches chest, lungs, shoulders and abdomen.
- Tones the buttocks.
- Stimulates abdominal organs.
- Helps in relieving stress and fatigue.
Knees, Chest, and Chin (Ashtanga Namaskara)
- It is a great exercise for arm balancing.
- Increases strength of arms and shoulders.
- Strengthens biceps and triceps.
- Increases strength of abdomen, knees and chest.
- Improves stability, flexibility and mobility of the back and spine.
- Relieves backache.